Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Why is it that we love the ones who ignore us and ignore the ones who love us?


I am scared that I'm always going to be somebody's friend or sister or confidant, but never quite somebody's everything. If you want me to fall for you, you have to give me something worth
tripping over.

Love purely and be happy it came in your way. If it hurts you then be glad because you've been touched by Love. The easy part of life is finding someone to love. The hard part is finding someone to love you back.

Somewhere there's a place, holding something, concealing someone, holding your fate, but only waiting for the time. There is one moment in your life when you are with someone and you feel like the world has stopped and your life seems so perfect, make sure you never lose that person.

Winning your heart is the ultimate gift in the world, and losing your heart is ultimately the worst. I never thought that I would meet someone who was so hard to forget. Our heart is like an unfinished puzzle, that is why we search for the perfect one to complete it.

It's kindness in a person, not beauty, which wins our love. If you love me, let me know, If you don't, let me go. Sometimes the best girl isn't always the hottest girl or the beauty...sometimes she the not pretty enough or normal. Actually same to guy, sometimes the best guy isn't always the hottest guy or richest..sometimes he is ugliest and poorest. Don't go through life wearing shutters, learn to take them off.

I felt attracted to you and love you even to this day, because your soul spoke to me through your eyes, even when you didn't know it. It's the part of you, that you hold the secret to, that many don't see, and I want to dig deeper. With this comes the undeniable passion and sexuality that can fly us heaven ward. I'm lost in your heart, You just haven't found me yet.

I am looking for someone, who can take as much as I give, give back as much as I need, and still have the will to live. I am intense, I am in need, I am in pain, I am in love. When you fall in love, everything sort of passes by and you're still there, looking at the most beautiful person you've ever seen in your life. He/she may not be the most attractive, he/she may not say all the right words, but when you see, you know he/she's the one that can make you smile, laugh, and cry
all at the same time.

Beauty has to take a back seat to whatever else may lie in your heart. Sometimes love or something like it takes a form such as a thought across the internet. The road to true love was never easy, I know I've hit all the bumps, but now I'm standing strong saying, I love
you, "til the end of time."



1 comment:

Honey said...

I really enjoyed your deep and profound perspective in this post as well as the others! :):):)