Saturday, March 29, 2008

Wondering How to Express Feeling Through SMS

It might help you to express your feeling to someone special in your life..that's why Love is not measured by how your feel but for someone who make them feel and make them laugh.. :)
Here you are and hope the sms love collection that i did discover will bright up your life..

1) Lives are for living I live for you Dreams are for dreaming I dream for you Hearts are for beating mine beats for you Angels are for keeping. Can I keep you?

2) You are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar, so sweet... you are like you... and that's the reason why I love you!

3) You must be a good runner because you are always running in my mind, you must be a good thief because you have stolen my heart, and i am always a bad shooter because I Miss You Always...

4) If I die and go to heaven, I'll put your name on a golden star. So that all the angels can see, how much you mean to me.

5) I miss you so, here around me, so many people, but yet so alone. I miss your lips, your lovely smile, I miss you each day more and more!

6) Love is hard and will always be, but remember somebody loves you and that one is ME ! I wanted to send you all my love but the postman said it was too big !

7) If you live to be a hundred , I want to be a hundred minus one day , so I don't have to live a day without you.

8) When the night comes, look at the sky. If you see a falling star, don't wonder why, just make a wish. Trust me, it will come true, 'cause I did it and I found you!

9) I have seen angels in the sky, I have seen snowfall in july, I have seen things u only imAgine to see, But I haven't seen anything sweeter than you.

10) If I died or went somewhere far, I'd write your name on every star so everyone could look up and see you mean the world to me.

11) I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

12) I wrote your name in the sand but the waves washed it away. I wrote your name on my hand but I washed it the next day. I wrote your name on a paper but I accidentally threw it away. I wrote your name in my heart and forever it will stay.

13) The shortest word for me is "I".
The sweetest word for me is "love".
The only word for me is "you!"

14) I wish I was your blanket, I wish I was your bed, I wish I was your pillow underneath your head, I want to be around you, I want to hold you tight, and be the lucky person who kisses you goodnight.

15) Each time I miss you a star falls from the sky, So if you look up at the night sky and find it dark with no stars, its all your fault, you made me miss you too much.

16) Let these words not only touch your eyes, let them travel through your soul, and let them rest in your heart as you rest in mine?I love you.

17) Words alone will never be able to express the depth of my love for you. In case you didn't know, I'll be loving you always and forever!

18) Why is it that I have to climb 1000 mountains to get to you and all you have to do is smile to get to me?

19) If I had a rose for everytime I thought about you Id be walking in a garden forever.

20) I get the best feeling in the world when you say hi or even smile at me because I know, even if its just for a second, that I've crossed your mind.


No comments: