Saturday, May 3, 2008

Enjoy your life to the fullest....

Make it a habit to be happy... and be useful to others. Rise up every morning, telling yourself that "Today will be a happyday".
You have to say "I believe I will handle any problems successfully today. In fact! I believe something good will happen to me!".

Be grateful to be alive. Give thanks to whatever you have had, for all that you now have and all that shall be given to you. Thank God for every good things.. Help others and guard your mouth. If there's nothing good to say, be silent. There's significant power in it. Enjoy the wild daffodils by the roadside. Hug trees. Get drenched in rain. I hope you'll enjoy your life to the fullest.


1 comment:

RUN WITH THE WAVE said...

Hey there! Come and join us for a BBQ buffet at the beach in Penang with watersports activities included this Christmas! Check out my website at www.runwiththewave.com Thanks!