Friday, August 31, 2007

31st Birthday Celebration in 28th of August

Once again i were celebrating my 2nd times Birthday within a week with SFC buddies at King's Bay restaurant. It was very good memory and funniest night on that time. Everyone so happy and full of laughing during the dinner time. I also surpised everyone very punctual during the gathering(because SFC buddies already famous Late Kaki one)


Actually i still young to put 3 candles but the fact is i am reaching to this age. I have pass through my 30 years life so far.
It is ok because i still young enough in my heart..hahaha.




There is nothing much changing of myself only hope that SFC will stay longer no matter what...(That's why i put the Song tittle "No Matter What")..
Thanks buddies singing the Birthday so to me..yeah..no word could express from my feeling..Only Happy show on my face..hehehe



Whenever i am writing my i sure will play the SFC Song because it will always reminding me of our happy life..because of you all make the SFC so fun and wonderful.
One more thing without HS Yong, Weng, MY, Ailing, KC & Liling there were surely no funs during whatever gathering..




There are very supportive to join any of the gathering. Not forget also BY, Chai, Raj,Ethan, Vincent and all of the SFC buddies also play the important role to build our relationship more enjoyable.





Thanks again buddies...and million thanks to our pretty Ailing for the gathering so sweet of you..muakss..you all also so nice to support the gathering..





Thanks to Weng to play the role to cut the cake for all. He is expertised guy to cut the cake..anyone of you need his service then should ask him to do so and you could see how nice of his cutting enable everyone could has a piece of cake to enjoy.


So enjoyable from Weng & KC feeding by Ailing after they lost their 12 kali song contest..hahaha













because of your supportive so that our gathering had gone smoothly. You all are playing the important role to make our life and relationship stronger..Thanks to you all buddies..I love you and miss you all..

No comments: