Sunday, August 26, 2007

Toast n Egg Cafe


When i read SJ Leong blog and i found one place that i never forget in my workng life in BenQ. Although the place is not so big but it gave me full of joyful, enjoyable, relax, chating with colleague, did internet business and not forget to enjoy the meal there. It was my second place to hanging out on that time.
I like the peaceful and clean environment there for relaxing and surfing online. It was the best place with reasonable meal pricing. No wonder when i pass by the Sbg Jaya then i definately will go into Toast n Egg to drink the ICE Lemon tea & milk tea because it is my favourite. I still remember the taste of toast for breakfast period. Well, Toast & Egg serve curry mee, spaghetti, grill chicken and lots of simple toast. Toast and Egg..you give me a lot of memory eventhough most of our Ex-BenQuer left BenQ but we still will miss you so much. Hope Toast n Egg is still the same... :)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

LB, you forget to mention one thing... all the leng lui waitress at toast n egg...hehehe

Kueklb said...

you are right but you know i know enough so that we no need to say mah and we can keep inside our mind.